Mediums That Can Be Used With Stencils
Various color and texture mediums can be used with stencils to create your favorite home decor items. Based on the texture that you want to achieve and the surface that you are working on, you can use different mediums with the
stencil for printing designs.
• Paints: Based on the surface of printing, you can use acrylic, chalk, fabric, or oil paints with the stencil for printing. If you are creating on paper, you can also use watercolors.
Construction Company in Jaipur
• Inks: You can also use different kinds of inks (pigment, dye, chalk, solvent, or hybrid) with stencils to create designs. Inks sprays can also be used with stencils.
• Pens, markers, and pencils: You can use alcohol-based markers, waterproof fine liners, sketch pens, glitter pens, gel pens, pencil colors (wax-based or watercolors), crayons, Gelatos with stencils to create beautiful home decor projects.
• Texture paste: Various texture paste, gel mediums, fiber paste, sand paste, glass bead paste, glitter paste; crackle paste can be used with a stencil to add beautifully textured designs to your home decor projects.
• Art mediums: Wax mousse, heavy texture paints, pearl powders, dry glitter, and heat embossing powder can also be used to add beautiful designs with stencils on your home decor projects.